Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome aboard!

Hi everyone,

I would like to start by introducing myself and welcoming all of you to our blog on Public Diplomacy.

My name is Efe Sevin. I am currently a visiting scholar in Emerson College (Boston, MA, USA) under the Fulbright program. With a background of international relations, current studies in political communication and being a "Fulbrighter" as an occupation, I spend most of my time working on public diplomacy and political communication concepts.

This semester, I am working with Dr. Gregory Payne on CC 471 Public Diplomacy Seminar. Our class met for the third time this Wednesday, and I am really glad to say that we have enjoyed another week of lively discussions.

This blog is created as a platform for the students of CC 471 to share their ideas! I invite all the authors to introduce themselves and to start blogging!

Once again, welcome aboard!

Efe

No comments:

Post a Comment